Stella & Chewy's Dog FD Duck Duck Goose Patties
Recipe formulated to mirror a dog’s ancestral diet!
These Duck Duck Goose freeze-dried patties (25 oz offering) are formulated to mirror a dog’s ancestral diet! There has never been a more convenient way to feed a biologically appropriate raw food diet. We believe dogs deserve to thrive on real, minimally processed food - the way nature intended.
- Responsibly Sourced Cage-Free Duck
- Freeze-Dried Raw Nutrition - Convenient & easy to serve
- 90-95% Meat, organ and bones - A true prey model diet
- Primarily single animal protein diets (LID) - Perfect solution for dogs with food sensitivities
- 100% Certified Organic Fruits & Veggies
- Nutrient Rich with probiotics & antioxidants
- Taurine added for heart health
- Complete & Balanced Meal
- Only the Good Stuff- No added hormones or antibiotics. No grains or fillers. No gluten. No artificial preservatives or colorings
- Pea-free, Lentil-free, Grain-free, Potato-free & Gluten free
Ingredients: Duck with ground bone, turkey, turkey liver, goose, turkey gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude Protein (min): 40.00%
Crude Fat (min): 37.00%
Crude Fiber (min): 5.00%
Moisture (max): 5.00%
We Also Recommend
Stella & Chewy's Stella's Super Beef Freeze-Dried Dinner Patties Dog Food